Tuesday, June 9, 2009

things are busy as always here in the redpath house. We are trying to survive the summer holiday season, which is my busiest time at work. It is proving to be be one busy year for me and being pregnant is making my energy falter, i never thought i would feel so exhausted all the time but i am surviving. I am just grateful to have a good job in the times we are in right now. I was reminded just this week how things can change in a blink of an eye so be grateful for what you have.
Mom and dad are doing well but struggling with the death of Sister Assay, dads misson president's wife. They were very close to her especially after the death of president Assay. They are grateful for the impact that the have had in their lives.
Baby is growing every day and doing very well. We are trying to finish the nursery this week so hopefully we will have pictures by this next week of it all done. My mom and friends are throwing me a shower on the 27Th so i am excited to spend time with the friends and family i don't get to see very often.
we hope that everyone is enjoying their summer season. We love you all very much.

1 comment:

Lorna DeRoest said...

I am sorry to hear about Sister Assay. I know that will be a big loss for your folks.
Its excited to hear you are doing well during your pregnancy. It can be a challenge at times, but an extremely exciting time, and a little boy to look forward to.